Electrical tech services and engineered flow control solutions
We provide electrical technical services and engineered flow control solutions (valves and electrical power systems) for the maritime, mining, nickel, oil and gas industries in the USA, Canada, Europe, Asia and Australia. We also supply high-tech valves, actuators, operating and fire protection systems, for new building projects as well as refits/renovations and maintenance, and are active in the heavy mechanical equipment market.
Did you know?
- We are responsible for the high-tech fire protection systems of more than 200 American Navy ships.
- We maintain and repair the key valves of the majority of high-pressure acid leach (HPAL) nickel mines globally. The high-grade nickel produced, is crucial in the production of electric vehicle batteries. We look after the technical maintenance of a number of cruise ships.
- We are involved in the extensive renovation of the United States Navy ships, together with several other companies.
- We excel at flow control aboard offshore support vessels, jack-up rigs and FPSOs (Floating Production Storage and Offloading vessels), but also at refineries and in the petrochemical industry.
- We are the market leader in the technical support services sector for shopping malls, hospitals and other large buildings in Singapore.